NT Low Voltage Fuse
NT low voltage H.R.C. fuse features light in weight, small in size, low in power loss and high in breaking capacity. This product has been widely used in overload and short circuit protection of electric installation. This product conforms to IEC 60269 standards with all of the rating at the world advanced level.
UKF Weather Protected Switch
1. Cables looped in and out from overhead
2. In and out from underground
3. In and out stralght through the switch
4. Two 25mm rear knockouts are moulded in the base for surface mounting with concealed wiring.
PG Nylon Cable Gland
1. Thread spec.: PG
2. Material: Parts A, C, E are made of UL approved nylon PA66, parts B and D are made of Nitrile butadiene rubber(NBR).
3. Working temperature: -40℃ to 100℃ in static state, instantaneous heat resistance up to 120℃; -20℃ to 80℃ in dynamic state, instantaneous heat resistance up to 100 ℃.
4. Characteristics: Special design of clamping die and rubber part, large range in clamping cable, ultra-strong stretching resistance, waterproof, dustproof, and high ability to resist salt, acid, alkali, alcohol, grease and general solvent.